Vertical sleeping bed A vertical sleep is a bed that allows you to sleep naturally and healthily, as your body does not have to support its weight. Your head and feet are at the same height, enabling blood flow and circulation.
What do you think about sleeping in a vertical position? Do you want to know some of its benefits? Please read our article!
We’ll show you 10 amazing features of this product, so hopefully, after reading the article, your problems with sleeping will be solved.
What Is Vertical Sleeping Bed?
The vertical sleeping bed is a brand new kind of bed. They are not the most known, but they have great benefits!
Vertical beds are specially created for people who want to sleep naturally and healthily, as your body does not have to support its weight. Your head and feet are at the same height, enabling blood flow and circulation.
How Does It Work?
The vertical sleeping bed is an alternative to traditional beds because it lowers a person’s chin down at an angle to avoid neck problems.
Allewie Queen Bed Frame/Velvet Upholstered Bed Frame with Vertical Channel Tufted Headboard/Strong Wooden Slats/Platform Bed
It is very important to maintain the natural physiologic sleeping position. If you want to sleep healthily, it’s better to sleep on a vertical bed than on a traditional one.
In vertical beds, there are 2 positions:
1. Flat Position:
It is just like a traditional bed, except that it’s placed at an angle of 4° (or maybe more). This angle helps keep the right posture and prevents your head from falling forward if you sleep on your side.
2. Sleeper Position:
If you don’t like the flat position, you can choose the sleeper one in which your head will be placed at a 45° angle. This is the best option for people who need to keep their body weight on their chest.
SHA CERLIN King Size Vertical Channel Platform Bed Frame
10 Amazing Features Of Vertical Sleeping Bed
1. To avoid neck problems when sleeping, You need to sleep on your side, so it’s important to choose a bed that allows you to sleep healthily, supporting your neck. Vertical beds are the best option for you.
2. For a healthy spine, the traditional bed is bad because your spine is bent and can cause back pains or injuries. You don’t want that. Vertical beds have a special design to avoid injuries, as your head and feet will be at the same height.
3. To avoid neck extraction, when you sleep on a horizontal bed, raising your head may put pressure on your neck and make you suffer from pain. The vertical bed can remove this problem, as it provides natural support for your neck.
4. To improve blood circulation, if you want to sleep naturally, the best is to use a vertical bed. Traditional beds are not good for your health because they don’t allow you to maintain the right posture, and with that, it makes your body lose its blood circulation and flexibility.
5. It helps you lose weight Sleeping on a vertical bed will help you lose weight or maintain your current weight. You can easily use the bed to perform a few activities such as watching TV, reading, or doing exercises while not disturbing your sleep.
SHA CERLIN Queen Size Vertical Channel Platform Bed Frame
6. For people with joint problems, If you have some problems with your joints, it’s best to avoid them while sleeping as they can cause pain and injuries. The vertical beds are very comfortable and stable so that you won’t have any problems.
7. To improve your breathing, if you want to sleep efficiently, you should try a vertical bed. The beds support your chin and head, so you’ll be able to breathe the right way.
8. Better circulation When you sleep, blood starts to move freely in your body. Then it would be best to choose a bed that allows the free flow of blood because when that’s not happening, it can cause diseases such as varicose veins or thrombosis.
9. To avoid falling, you should try vertical beds if you have problems falling down while sleeping on a horizontal bed. They are famous because they help you have a good posture and keep your balance when you’re asleep.
10. To maintain a healthy spine, it is much better to sleep in a vertical bed if you are suffering from neck or back pain. These beds can improve your blood circulation and make you feel more comfortable while sleeping.
Vertical beds are the best option if you want to sleep healthily. You can enjoy many things while sleeping, such as watching TV, reading, and do some exercises meanwhile not disturbing your sleep. The best elements of vertical beds are that you’ll be able to maintain a healthy spine and good blood circulation.
The vertical sleeping bed is a product made by the technology of Spinal Living, which is a wakeable product that provides comfort, support, and health.
If you want to more information, please comment below!!
Can You Sleep Vertically?
Yes, you can sleep vertically with this bed. The angles are good for both lying down and sitting up.
Is A Vertical Bed Good For Back Pain?
Vertical beds are of great help to those who suffer from back pain and keep your spine in the correct position, which will prevent injuries, problems with circulation, and stiffness.
Is A Vertical Bed Good For Neck Pain?
Yes! It is very good for neck pain. If you suffer from neck pain, use vertical beds, and you’ll be able to maintain your posture, thus solving the problem.
Can I Use A Vertical Bed For Sleeping?
Yes! You can, but it depends on your body shape. You will feel very comfortable if you are lying on your side because the bed is designed to keep your spinal cord aligned, thus avoiding back pain.
Is A Vertical Bed Good For Back Surgery Patients?
Yes! It is good for all patients who have undergone back surgery and want to recover as soon as possible. Using a vertical bed will let you rest without causing suffering in the muscles and joints of your spine.
Is A Vertical Bed Good For Lower Back Pain?
Yes! You can use vertical beds to sleep or even relax if you feel pain in your back or legs. It is a perfect product for those who want to keep their back healthy and free from discomfort.
Is A Vertical Bed Good For Hip Pain?
Yes! If you suffer from hip pain, the best way to eliminate that problem is by using vertical beds. If you want to feel more comfortable, you should opt for these beds to see a great difference.