A Lancome sleeping mask is the perfect solution for women fighting against the signs of aging. The Lancome mask makes people look younger while they sleep by infusing skin with a full spectrum of antioxidants that wake up wrinkles and increase hydration.
It’s an affordable luxury, even better than expensive treatments like injections that provide similar results.
Lancome’s latest sleeping mask has taken the beauty world by storm, and for a good reason. This is because it combines a high-tech product with a calming, natural formula that wakes you up in the morning without any alarming side effects.
The results are an even skin tone, tighter pores, and brighter eyes, making this one of your best investments this season! Have fun browsing these products while maintaining optimal peace of mind.
- 1 What Is Lancome Sleeping Mask?
- 2 Description
- 3 Why This Mask Works So Well?
- 4 How Do You Use Lancome Sleeping Mask and Get Results?
- 5 Specifications
- 6 Ingredients
- 7 Best 5 Benefits Of Lancome Sleeping Mask
- 8 Can I Use Lancome Sleeping Mask Everyday?
- 9 Is Lancome Energie De Vie Discontinued?
- 10 How Often Should I Use Lancome’s Sleeping Mask?
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 FAQ
What Is Lancome Sleeping Mask?
The Lancome Sleeping Mask is a rich gel cream that leaves your skin smooth and relaxed the next morning.
The product was first developed in Japan, called a sleeping pack. It’s meant to be used at the end of your nighttime skincare routine.
It’s a highly concentrated formula that works wonders for evening-out skin tone and replenishing your face overnight. It is available in three different formulas, depending on your skin type:
1. The regular formula for normal to oily skin.
2. The hydrating formula for dry or combination skin.
3. The purifying formula for blemish-prone or oily skin.
Lancome Energie De Vie The Illuminating & Purifying Exfoliating Mask By Lancome for Women
Lancome sleeping mask is a creamy, rich formula that contains microfine zinc oxide, Bifida ferment lysate, and aloe vera to soften and hydrate skin.
It’s also infused with an oil-absorbing ingredient for maximum penetration and cell renewal. The serum is meant to retain moisture by attracting water molecules from the air into your skin.
You can use it at night or in the morning from 4 am to 10 am. The entire process only takes a few minutes and provides immediate results.
Why This Mask Works So Well?
1. The mask can improve the skin’s deep hydration levels because it contains hyaluronic acid, an ingredient that attracts moisture from the environment into pores and tissues. Because of this, your face can stay moisturized for much longer than normal, giving you a healthy glow.
Lancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Lift Firming Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream for Unisex, 1.7 Ounce
2. It’s also packed with antioxidants to fight free radicals, which cause the skin to age and lose elasticity. The antioxidants help prevent damage caused by UV rays that come from the natural lighting in your environment.
3. The mask also contains vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant. It works to keep moisture levels high in the skin, preventing dryness and leaving you looking younger and more vibrant in appearance.
How Do You Use Lancome Sleeping Mask and Get Results?
Depending on your needs, you can use the Lancome sleeping mask to treat dry skin, blemish-prone skin, or oily skin.
After your usual skincare routine, you apply the product on your skin in the evening. Because it’s so rich, you only need a small amount to make a difference. You can gently massage the product to absorb its essence and hydrate the skin to perfection.
After using the mask, you’ll wake up with glowing skin that provides an even tone and brightens the appearance of your eyes by reducing the redness caused by inflammation of blood vessels. The next morning, you’ll be able to look refreshed and relaxed as well as hydrated.
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
Bifida Ferment Lysate, Hyaluronic Acid, Water/Aqua/Eau (Water), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone / PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Extropylene glycol, Potassium sorbet citral, Hexildecanal Perfume / Perfume, L-ascorbic acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Fragrance/Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citronellol.
Best 5 Benefits Of Lancome Sleeping Mask
1. The sleeping mask wakes you up without disturbing your daily routine. You can wake up refreshed and ready to take on the world without annoying side effects.
2. You can improve the appearance of your pores and even out your skin tone with this mask. It helps create a smooth surface thanks to the high concentration of glycolic acid, which gently exfoliates skin cells and makes it appear smoother.
3. This product is also a natural moisturizer that absorbs environmental moisture into your face. This helps to retain the hydration in your skin and leaves you with a healthy glow.
4. The sleeping mask also contains aloe vera, a powerful anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and irritation caused by inflammation of blood vessels.
5. The mask works to reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles on the skin, which can soften your facial structure and prevent future breakouts.
Can I Use Lancome Sleeping Mask Everyday?
Yes, you can. This mask is very safe to use every single day. Just make sure that you aren’t allergic to the ingredients. If you think that this might be a concern for you, conduct a skin patch test before using the product on your face.
Is Lancome Energie De Vie Discontinued?
Lancôme has not discontinued any of its products and is currently still in production; however, only a few remain because they have been out of stock, according to the manufacturer’s website, since November 2015. As previously stated, the product is not out of production.
The Energie de Vie Sleeping Mask, on the other hand, has been in stock since May 2015 at both Sephora and Nordstrom.
It’s sad to see such a high-quality product run out, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t get your hands on it. To do so, you can order online from retailers like Amazon and eBay. These products are readily available and an affordable way to keep yourself looking gorgeous.
How Often Should I Use Lancome’s Sleeping Mask?
How often you use the sleeping mask will depend on your skin type and needs.
You can use this every night. Use a wet cotton pad to apply it directly to your face for the best results.
Blemish-prone or oily skin:
You can use this once every day to help reduce redness and irritation caused by inflammation of blood vessels that causes flare-ups from breakouts.
How often you use the sleeping mask will depend on your skin type and needs.
Like I said before, Lancôme’s Energie de Vie Sleeping Mask is not discontinued. It has always been a very popular product because of its affordable price and high-quality results. This new packaging has made consumers think that it’s out of stock, but it isn’t.
You can still purchase this product online at most retailers. I hope that this article helped you find whatever information you may have been seeking.
Please feel free to leave them in the comment section below if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to answer them as soon as I can.
Is this for oily skin?
No, it’s not really for oily skin. It’s best for sensitive, dry, or aging skin.
Does it work in any age range?
As far as I know, this product works for everyone, so don’t worry!
How long does it last?
It depends on the age. Compared to other products, this one is pretty long-lasting.
Can I use it every night?
Depending on your skin type and needs, you can use this product every night. If using it every night isn’t working for you, then every 3rd night or so would work as a good replacement.
Is it safe to use everyday?
Yes, but only if you haven’t tested this product on your skin. If you were to become allergic to the product after testing it on your skin, stop using it.