I will teach you how to make a sleeping curse that will help you get the rest you need in this post.
Keep in mind that this is not a magic spell per se. It’s more of a technique that uses the power of your mind.
Is there anything more frustrating than not being able to sleep? Feeling exhausted, but your mind races with thoughts, and you can’t seem to quiet your brain for even a few minutes.
Relaxing music, lavender oil, and hot milk don’t always work. If you’ve tried everything and still can’t sleep, maybe it’s time to try a sleeping curse.
What Is A Sleeping Curse?
A sleeping curse is a method of utilizing your thoughts to tap into the power of suggestion and use it to help you fall asleep. It’s not as scary as it sounds.
Why Would You Want To Do This?
Well, maybe you’ve gotten so desperate for some rest that you’re willing to try anything. Maybe other methods haven’t worked for you, or maybe you’ve had a hard day and feel anxious about going to bed so your mind won’t shut off.
How To Make A Sleeping Curse?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to make a sleeping curse will vary depending on your specific needs and situation.
However, some general tips can help you create a powerful sleeping curse that will leave your target feeling exhausted every time they try to sleep.
When designing a sleeping curse, you should consider many different factors: your target’s daily schedule and habits, the location and environment they live in, and their physical and mental health.
With these things in mind, you can create a spell that will stop them from getting enough sleep to function properly.
For example, if your target usually goes to bed at 10 pm and wakes up at 6 am, you could cast a spell that would make them feel exhausted at 9 pm and wide awake at 5 am.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the type of sleep your target needs.
Some people are light sleepers, while others need deep sleep to function properly throughout the day, so be sure to pick a curse that will interfere with their sleeping habits in a most disruptive way.
7 Sleep Curses
There are many different types of sleeping curses, but I’m going to share seven that have worked for me with you.
1. The Counting Curse
This one is very simple. All you need to do is count down from 100, telling yourself that when you reach 0, you will be asleep. This is a good one to use if you feel anxious about falling asleep.
2. The Repeating Curse
This one is similar to the counting curse, but you repeat a certain phrase or mantra instead of counting. You can use something like “I am calm and relaxed” or “I am sleepy and tired.”
3. The Relaxation Curse
This one is a bit more complicated, but it’s very effective. It’s best to do this one after you’ve already tried a simpler method and it hasn’t worked.
First, think about your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Focus on each part and relax them slowly, one by one.
Start with your scalp and work your way down, thinking, “my scalp is relaxed.” Start from the bottom once you get to your feet and work your way back up.
4. The Future Me Curse
This one is a pretty simple one that requires no preparation. All you have to do is think about how you will feel when you wake up tomorrow morning after finally getting some sleep.
If it’s sunny out, imagine yourself waking up to the sun shining in through your window. If it’s raining, imagine yourself waking up to a peaceful rainstorm. Envision yourself feeling well-rested and refreshed after using this sleeping curse.
5. The Memory Curse
This one is a bit more complicated than the others, but it can be very effective. First, think about a time you felt completely calm and relaxed.
Then think about a time when you accomplished something awesome. Finally, imagine yourself going back in time to those times and feeling those feelings again right now.
6. The Dream Curse
This one is a bit weird if you’ve never done it before, but it works well because your conscious mind will think it’s a dream. When you’re ready to try this sleeping curse, close your eyes and imagine yourself in a dream where something ridiculous happens.
The more silly, the better. Be sure that this scene is very pleasant, then tell yourself that you will remember that what happened in the dream happened right now when you wake up.
7. The Mindfulness Curse
This one is a bit more complicated, but it’s also very effective. It’s best to do this one after you’ve already tried a simpler method and it hasn’t worked.
First, focus on your breath for a few minutes. Imagine yourself in a beautiful place once you’re feeling calm and relaxed. Try to visualize every little detail, from the sounds you hear to the smell in the air. Be sure that this place is very pleasant and relaxing.
Once you feel drawn into it, tell yourself that you will remember that what happened in your mind actually happened right now when you wake up.
These seven sleeping curses are just a few of the many existing methods. If you’re desperate for some rest, they may be a safe bet for you. Just remember to try the simplest ones first, so you don’t get discouraged if they don’t work.
How To Break The Sleeping Curse?
1. If you find that you’re struggling to sleep after using the sleeping curse, don’t worry! Like any skill, it takes practice to perfect. You may want to try different words or images until you find one that works for you.
2. Most importantly, be patient and don’t get discouraged. The sleeping curse may take a while to start working, but eventually, it should help you get the rest you need.
3. If you’re still struggling to sleep after trying these techniques, it’s best to consult with a doctor or sleep specialist to see if there might be an underlying cause for your insomnia. Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
4. If the sleeping curse isn’t working after a few tries, don’t worry! Like any other skill, it takes practice to perfect. You may want to try different words or images until you find one that works for you.
5. When you’re ready, say the word or phrase out loud 5 times while focusing on the sigil. Make sure to do this with authority and finality to have the maximum impact of calming your body down and shutting off any thoughts but sleep. After saying it 5 times, let go of the sigil and relax.
6. If you’re going crazy from not being able to sleep, try taking a break from using the sleeping curse for a little while. Maybe try using it once a week or every other week to help ease yourself back into sleeping again.
7. Finally, if you’ve tried all of these techniques and you’re still struggling to sleep, it’s best to consult with a doctor or sleep specialist to see if there might be an underlying cause for your insomnia. Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
The sleeping curse can be used to help you get the sleep you need, but it’s important to remember that, like any skill, it takes practice to perfect. Don’t be afraid to try different words or images until you find one that works for you.
Most importantly, be patient and don’t get discouraged – it may take a while for the sleeping curse to start working, but eventually, it should help you get the rest you need.
If you’re still struggling to sleep after trying these techniques, it’s best to consult with a doctor or sleep specialist to see if there might be
Thanks for reading this article! I hope it helps! And again, please leave your comments below!