How to Draw A Person Sleeping in Bed? A lot of people have trouble drawing a person sleeping in bed. Sleeping is a natural and necessary state for the body to rejuvenate. We all know that feeling of waking up from a good night’s sleep, refreshed and ready for the day ahead of us.
This blog post will show you how to make it easy and simple, without too much detail or difficulty.
How to Draw A Person Sleeping in Bed Easy
In this blog post, I’ll be going through a few different drawing techniques that you can use to draw a person sleeping in bed. Drawing people is a great way to learn how to draw because it forces you to look at the shapes and proportions of the human body.
You will also have an opportunity for creative expression by adding details such as shadows or facial expressions.
Drawing is a fun activity for all ages. Drawing people is one of the most popular things to draw, and it’s easy too! Follow these simple steps to learn how to draw someone sleeping in bed.
1) Draw two lines on either side of your paper for the top and bottom of the mattress. Put an oval shape at the bottom line to represent where you want your person’s head to be. Add some bumps on this line if you look down from above their face rather than straight at them.
2) Draw two long lines from each side of your page for arms with hands nearby or holding something like a cup or book.
3) Use smaller ovals as eyes, then add in some eyebrows for expression.
4) Now, draw in details in the face like eyebrows, mouth, hairstyle, and clothes.
5) Add lines coming off a person’s legs for feet with toes sticking out if they are barefoot or holding socks. You can also add things like books or glasses to their nightstand.
6) Color in your drawing with bright colors if you want! Add shadows around them or other objects if the light is coming from a certain direction. Your person will be ready to slumber now! If you are having trouble, print out this picture as a reference while learning how to draw it yourself.
1) Draw a bed with two lines coming off the page at the bottom. Place an oval shape in between for where the head is.
2) Now draw arms coming off each side of the page, then move further down to create feet on either side of your person.
3) Draw in circles for eyes and add some lines for eyebrows and a mouth.
4) Add in details for shadows on the face and clothes, then color in your drawing with bright colors if you want!
1) Draw two lines coming off the page at the bottom for where the top and bottom of the bed will be. Make one side longer than the other. You can also show where their feet are or have them sticking out from under the covers, be sure to include the lines coming off it, so you know they’re there!
2) Draw two long lines for arms, then move down below to draw legs with feet at the bottom. This body type is more chubby or pear-shaped, so draw their hips and waist wider than the rest of the body.
3) Add in circles for eyes and give them some eyebrows. Some people like to put a line above their eyebrows like they’re looking down at you!
4) now move on to details such as hairstyle, nose, mouth, neck, and clothes.
5) It’s time to color in your drawing! You can add shadows to the body as well as other objects. These drawings are great for beginners because there is not a lot of detail involved! Just print out this picture if you have trouble with yours!
If you have older children, you can give them a different color pencil and have them add color to this drawing.
- Begin by drawing a box or rectangle for your person’s body with a little rectangle off to the side if they’re sleeping on their side.
- Draw a line coming off each side of your page for arms with hands at the end.
- Now draw in circles for eyes and give them some eyebrows.
- Draw the mouth and nose above their cheeks, then draw the clothing they’re wearing if you want!
- Color your drawing with different colors or use dark blue to make shadows on their faces. If you print out this picture as a reference while you’re drawing, it’ll be easier.
Also Read: Which Bed Is Good for Sleeping: Best Bed Guide for You
How do you draw poses with guidelines?
Cute poses for your little sister or brother
Draw a line coming off the side of your page for arms. Draw in ovals near the top and bottom lines for their heads, then add circles in the middle to draw eyes and give them eyebrows.
Draw a nose above their cheeks with a wide smile underneath, then add their hair if you want. Add in clothes or accessories for finishing touches!
The Bottom Line
We hope you found this blog post helpful in your quest to draw a person sleeping in bed. If you want more information, leave us a comment below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!